We're here to help. We've made it simple to get the support you need, whether you prefer to browse our FAQ or get in touch with us directly.
Registration, Log-in and System Errors
● Viso can be used with iPhone 6s or later, running iOS version 13.0 or later.
● Viso can also be used with Android devices running Android OS10 or later.
Yes, it is possible to log into Viso on more than one device. However, you will only be allowed to login to one device at a time and will be logged out of the app after 30 minutes of inactivity. If using multiple devices, pay attention when completing tasks without internet connection. These actions will not be updated on the Viso server and may cause errors if conflicting information is entered into different devices.
● Step 1: Check your eligibility
Viso can only be accessed with an invite from your GP. Contact your GP to confirm availability in your area.
● Step 2: Sign in with NHS login
If you are facing problems on the NHS login page, check the NHS login help centre or contact NHS login directly. You can get help for setting up your NHS login, changing your password and other information, and resolving other errors showing on the NHS login page.
● Step 3: Prove Who You Are
During the sign in process, you may be prompted to "Prove Who You Are" and verify your identity to a high level with NHS login. Do note this identity check may take a while so try to log in again after you receive confirmation from NHS that your identity check has been approved. To get help with this process, check the NHS login help centre or contact NHS login directly.
● Step 4: Wait for your treatment plan
If you see a screen asking you to wait for your GP to create a treatment plan, it means that you have successfully logged in but need to wait for a treatment plan to access the rest of Viso. Once your GP has done so, Viso will automatically bring you to the next screen when you next open the app.
If you still cannot log in after the above steps, contact OMRON Customer Service here or call us at +44(0)208 8653268 (Monday to Friday, 8 am to 4 pm).
● Step 1: Check your reminders settings in the app
Follow the instructions here to set up reminder notifications from Viso.
● Step 2: Check your smartphone notification settings
If reminders are enabled and you are still not able to receive notifications, check that you have allowed Viso to send you notification in your smartphone settings. For iOS, open "Settings" and tap "Notifications", then select "Viso" and ensure that you have allowed notifications.
● Step 3: Check your smartphone settings for starting or launching applications
On some Android devices, you may need to change the settings to allow Viso to start automatically. This setting is disabled by default, and this prevents Viso from sending you notifications. This setting may be found in an individual application’s settings or the smartphone’s battery settings. Check your manufacturer’s instructions on how to enable automatic app launch.
Contact your GP surgery to check if they work with Viso programme and if your account can be created.
To use Viso you must have access to a Smartphone. It is not possible to use Viso with a PC or Laptop.
There are multiple blood pressure monitoring devices to choose from and some include Bluetooth connectivity to your smartphone. The feature of connecting to Bluetooth is not available in Viso app for this release.
The Blood Pressure Check-in in Viso
● Your Blood Pressure Check-in is an important part of using Viso to manage your blood pressure. National guidelines in England recommend to measure your blood pressure at home during the morning and evening for one week in order to get an accurate picture of your blood pressure. During your Blood Pressure Check-in, Viso will alert you to measure your blood pressure in the morning and the evening every day.
● Taking measurements over 1 week gives an accurate picture of your blood pressure. Your doctor uses this to review your treatment plan.
Viso automatically calculates your average blood pressure after every measurement. When your average blood pressure is either a lot higher or a lot lower than your target, then less data is needed to confirm your blood pressure status. Therefore, Viso may end your Blood Pressure Check-in early. Don't worry, your data will be shared with your doctor in the usual way.
Don't worry, just continue measuring the next day. We will extend your Blood Pressure Check-in by up to 7 days to allow you to catch up!
● If you do not record enough measurements during the Blood Pressure Check-in (including the 7 days extension), your Blood Pressure Check-in is not completed. Your doctor will still be able to review any data that you have submitted and decide if any action should be taken. You will continue your current medication step until next month unless your doctor recommends a different action, which you will be notified of via the app.
● If you did not submit any data, your doctor will be informed of the missed week and may contact you directly.
Medication Plans in Viso
You may not have a medication plan on Viso if your doctor registered you for monitoring-only. If you are currently taking medication, please continue to do so according to your doctor's instructions. If your doctor creates a medication plan in Viso in the future, the details will be shown in the Medication Tab.
If you move to the next step in your medication plan, your medication will change and this may affect your medication schedule. Tapping "Update medication schedule" updates your reminders and informs your doctor that you have now started on the next step.
Note: You can edit your reminders in the "Notification Settings" screen.
Your monthly questionnaire will be shared with your doctor alongside the results of your Measurement Week. Your doctor will use this data to guide the review of your treatment plan.
Do not wait for a response to the questionnaire if you are experiencing symptoms that are causing you pain, distress or causing you to stop taking your medication. Contact your doctor the usual way and report your symptoms directly.
You can mark medication "taken" on either the Home tab or on the Medication tab. In each case the "Take Medication" task will be marked as completed and will move to the "Completed Tasks" section of the Home tab.
When rejecting a medication step or change in medication plan, always provide clear feedback to your doctor in the comments box in the app. Your doctor will receive an alert that you have rejected the step and will be able to view your comments. Your doctor may contact you. In the meantime, continue with the current step of your plan. If no changes are made to your plan, you will start your next Measurement Week as normal.
If you experience symptoms or side-effects that are causing significant discomfort or causing you to stop taking your medication, contact your doctor in the usual way, especially if you have recently changed medications or increased doses. Symptoms should also be reported in the monthly questionnaire at the start of your medication week.
Do not wait to report symptoms that are causing you pain, distress or causing you to stop taking your medication. Contact your doctor in the usual way and report your symptoms directly.
Editing and deleting data
It is not possible to edit your response in the Viso app. Please contact your doctor to correct any mistakes.
Your name and date of birth are used to help your doctor to identify your patient record. Therefore, it is not possible to change the name and date of birth in the app yourself. If you wish to edit this information, please contact your doctor and ask them to make the change.
Only delete readings that have been entered in error. Data cannot be recovered after deletion. **Do not selectively delete data to influence your measurement result**s as this may cause your doctor to make incorrect decisions in your current treatment.
Data cannot be edited 1 hour after submission. If a value is very different from your usual measurements, please record another accurate measurement immediately.
OMRON processes your personal data within Viso under agreement with your doctor. The data in Viso may form part of your medical record. If you no longer wish for your data to be processed in Viso, please contact your doctor to request removal of your profile from the service. Your doctor will remove your profile and OMRON will delete your data in accordance with local legislation and the agreements in place with your doctor.
● Data from Viso is used by your doctor to support chronic disease risk management. Certain data is transferred from Viso to your medical record held by your doctor. OMRON cannot delete data that has been entered into your medical record.
● To find out more about the data held about you by your doctor, please contact your doctor.
Remember that Viso does not manage your appointment with the surgery or clinic for blood and urine tests.
Viso does help you to keep you reminded of your upcoming tests. You can go to Settings > Reminders and adjust the date and time for your blood and urine test reminder.
● To view more information on a graphed measurement, tap the horizontal rectangle bar inside the graph.
● To change month view or year view, tap the drop-down icon next to the list of graphed dates at the top of the graph page.
Paper versions of the Instructions for Use are available on request. To obtain a paper version, please send an e-mail to email@example.com your request will be processed within 7 calendar days.
Do you have a question? Send us a message
Or call us at +44(0) 208 8653268 (Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm).