OMRON connect Premium subscription
New Premium features and personalised insights put a more complete picture of your health in the palm of your hand. Empowering you to confidently embrace a lifestyle that is good for your heart and supporting better conversations with your healthcare team.
Taking your medication as recommended by your doctors is important to keep your blood pressure in a healthy range. Medication tracking and daily reminders help you take your meds on time and build healthier habits.
It’s all about you. Daily, weekly and monthly insights into your most important health metrics make it easy to do what is good for your heart.
Tap into accurate, easy-to-understand reports that integrate your measurements and can be automatically shared with your healthcare team and loved ones. You’ll see a more complete picture of your health, with your most important metrics side by side, including blood pressure, physical activity and medication.
Be rewarded for doing what’s good for your heart. Tracking your blood pressure, maintaining a healthy weight, taking medication as prescribed and being physically active all earn you points which can be redeemed for gift cards. Treat yourself, you’ve earned it.
Giving you and your healthcare team an accurate record and complete story, for more control, greater confidence and a healthier heart.
Easy-to-follow reports that integrate the data that matters the most.
Medication tracking and heart monitoring for your peace of mind.
Daily, weekly and monthly insights into your data that encourage healthier habits.
Start collecting Health Rewards when you sign up for your Premium subscription. Earn points when you complete healthy activities and track them in your app. The points will be credited when you sync your device. Every 50.000 points can be redeemed for a £5 gift card. Find out below how you can earn points.
Need help? Find out the most frequently asked questions on OMRON connect Premium
Yes, the first month of your Premium subscription is free, then you pay as little as £79,99 for an annual plan.
Your first month’s subscription to OMRON connect Premium is free. After 30 days you will be charged the monthly subscription. You are welcome to cancel your subscription at any time. If you cancel before the end of the 30 day free trial period you will not be charged.
OMRON connect Premium costs £9,99 per month or £79,99 for a year and includes free atrial fibrillation detection powered by CardioSignal; consolidated, automated reporting; medication tracking; personalised insights and Health Rewards - helping you take even better care of your heart.
It is automatically renewed, you can cancel at any time. If you cancel you will get access to the Premium features until the end of the subscribed period. To cancel the subscription go to your app store.
● How to cancel your subscription on Android?
1. Open the Google Play app Google Play
2. At the top right, tap the profile icon.
3. Tap ‘Payments & Subscriptions’ and then tap ‘Subscriptions’.
4. Select the subscription you want to cancel.
5. Tap ‘Cancel subscription’.
Important: When you uninstall the app, your subscription won't cancel. Do you want more explanation? Please go to Google Support Cancel Subscription.
Tip: If you have a subscription with an app and the app gets removed from Google Play, your future subscription will be cancelled. Your past subscriptions will not be refunded.
● How to cancel your subscription in iOS Apple?
1. Open the Settings App
2. Tap your name
3. Tap ‘Subscriptions’
4. Tap subscription you want to manage. Don’t see the subscription that you’re looking for?
5. Tap Cancel Subscription. (Or if you want to cancel the Apple One but keep some subscriptions, tap Choose Individual Services.) If you don’t see Cancel, the subscription is already cancelled and won't renew.
Do you want more explanation? Please go to https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
* * Requires download of CardioSignal App. Free use of CardioSignal when accessed via the Omron Connect App. Omron Connect and CardioSignal should not be used for self-diagnosis, positive detection results should always be followed up with a clinician for review and further diagnostic testing.